I have several ideas for the upcoming final project. I have narrowed my choice down to two topics: Rice (a food) and Haunting Melodies (a nickname of type of music). Each has its own benefits and drawbacks, such as rice being easier to find collaborative help on (restaurants in town) while Haunting Melodies are easier to relate to women (the greatest composer of all time is a woman). Either way, there is significant material from which to gather, and both a great topics of interest to me. At the moment, I am leaning towards Rice because of its additional benefits.
Either way, the greater step is not so much putting the product together but rather the research. There is an incredible abundance of information on both of these topics. It will take a great amount of time to gather all the data I need to mold these topics around global topics.
Although it would be a bit time consuming, I am thinking that my product will be a book. Yes, a book - a short book, of course. Regardless, there is more than enough information for these topics. If writing a book does not work out, my second thought is a detailed website. It is similar to a book, but more easily presentable, and requires less effort.
Regardless, I plan to spend the next week determining the best course of action, and hopefully in time this project will be a success.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment